Carelink is a recruitment company specialising in providing flexible temporary and permanent staff to the health care sector. We are an organisation founded and run by nurses with first hand clinical experience and a passion for excellent patient care. Our aim is to be the best in the healthcare recruitment sector by offering a quality, reliable and flexible service to our clients 365 days a year.
Quality is an integral part of our core values and at Carelink recruitment this is achieved through:
- Recruitment – All our staff are vetted by the management team to high standards required by our clients. The rigorous process involves completion of an application form, invitation to a face to face interview, ID verification, right to work in the UK check, Enhanced DBS, Language ability, Occupational Health clearance, Work history including any lapses in employment, Referencing, Clinical competency checklist and up to date mandatory training.
- Compliance – Using latest technology we are able to ensure that all our staff are compliant in all areas at any given point. Our staff are required to be compliant in mandatory training, have up to date registration with NMC, basic life support and manual handling, occupational health assessment and fitness to work, up to date valid DBS, annual appraisal, ID badge, indemnity insurance and eligible to worker under ASYLUM AND IMMIGRATION ACT 1996.
- Use of innovative IT to match staff to placements based on competences.
- Training – All our staff are required to provide documentary evidence of all their mandatory training within the last 12 months. If there are any areas of professional development identified staff are offered free training.
- Regulation and Internal Audit Processes.